The Vote is In!

0 comments

December 4, 2008
Lyndsay


I have a new wave of excitement since Longhorm 70.3 Austin, TX has been locked in. Overall, I was fairly neutral to the venue choice, but I will admit Longhorn was one of my top five and I am pumped about it.

To those that "lobbied"-you were helpful. Selfishly, I originally wanted a local race (Lake Geneva or Square Lake) but after hearing others comments, particularly Lorrie's about feeding off of the energy of a larger race, I changed my mind and decided price (of travel) should not sway my decision.

I can't remember if any of the other races had this, but I am excited about the live music during the run. I am thrilled it is flat. Oct 18th is a perfect date, giving plenty of time to prepare. . . Yes, I am very excited we have our end goal in site!!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ The Vote is In!