The BEST Swim Session

0 comments

March 19, 2009
Sarah


So I think I had the best swim session yet today. I had kind of a ‘ah-ha’ moment and it was the best feeling!

I have been working on drills and endurance in the pool, but my main focus on drills has been keeping nose down, turning hips, and breathing on both sides (those were my big weak points). Today I did the 3rd week swim session where a lot of the drills were focusing on pull. I didn’t realize until today how much I really wasn’t pulling. I had the right ‘form’ in my arms put wasn’t using them efficiently.

The entire workout today I really felt my arms pulling through the water and it made such a difference! I feel like now I will start to see improvements in my swimming cause I feel like I was missing a big step.

Anyways, I just wanted to share. I love it when you have those ah-ha moments and you feel like things suddenly ‘click’!

Happy spring to everyone, it’s finally starting to warm up here in Denver and I can’t wait to get outside more and not be confined to treadmills and spin class!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ The BEST Swim Session