Phew, Christmas is Over!

0 comments

December 26, 2008
Tiffany


I love the holiday but it is exhausting getting everything ready and everyone covered.

Recently, I have had to go to the endocrinologist to work on lowering my A1c. He suggested that I get some software of my computer so I can download my pump information. I found a link on the Medtronic website called CareLink. You can send away for the USB cable, it's free and the shipping is too. They sent me all the information I will need and now I can download all my numbers and then email them to my endocrinologist. He can now help me over the phone or email so I don't always have to go to the doctor. I can access my number trends, patterns and all kinds of graphs. Many of you probably already know about this or use something like this. I think you have to have a 515/715 or 522/722 Paradigm pump to use this.
If you are interested the link is www.medtronicdiabetes.com/carelink.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Phew, Christmas is Over!