Blog Slacker

0 comments

December 8, 2008
Katie


So I realize I've been a slacker in the blogging department, but I just
really haven't had anything to write about until alas! Something exciting
happened today... a momentous "first..." my first successful snot rocket!!
While this may seem trivial, it really is an art I've been trying to master
for quite some time now. We're talking years. I even asked Celeste for
lessons when I saw her a few weeks ago... her advice was to blow like you
mean it! Until today every attempt would end in a gross, sticky cheek.. but
today brought some much anticipated success.. and was it sweet! Well I just
had to share the exciting news. Happy snot rocketing all!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Blog Slacker