Accessories

0 comments

October 3, 2008
Lyndsay


Fact is I will never have a petite purse such as a clutch. Being a (responsible) diabetic just requires too many items! I was curious what accessories others are using DURING EXERCISE.

Here are a few items I have found useful:

  • Nike pants that conveniently have a pocket intended for an Ipod, but I can use as a pump holder. My pump fits perfectly and snug, so it does not bother me during my runs/ or at the gym.
  • Spibelt. For those that haven't heard of it, it is a belt that has a pouch and expands nicely to hold glucose (my usual choice is gummy lifesavers) along with keys and meter (if you take out of case.)
  • I don't care for this word-"fannypack", but at times have found my traditional "fannypack" useful because it can hold a ton.
I know you ladies are clever-what else are you using out there?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Accessories