Very First Triathlon

0 comments

May 2, 2009
Becca


I'm heading into SF to pick up Kathleen in about half an hour and we are heading down to Wildflower to do the Olympic distance. This is my VERY FIRST TRI. I am VERY excited and also a wee bit (ok, more than a wee bit) nervous. I have had SUCH a huge learning curve just preparing for the race (I mean the gear alone is enough to make your head spin!) and I see now the importance of what Yoli was talking about on one of the last calls about doing a few races just to get a feel for how it all works. I haven't even DONE it yet and I'm already seeing how much work goes into it...I'm sure I'll have learned a lot more by the time I finish the race tomorrow!

Anyhow - I just wanted to send a note out to all of you because without this team, I probably would not be getting ready to take on such a huge, amazing challenge. I am so, so excited for our race in the fall and I am even more excited for all of the learning, tri-ing, and growth we will have between now and then. Have a great weekend and keep your fingers crossed that we finish with smiles on our faces!!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Very First Triathlon