Funny Email Exchanges

0 comments

The blog for today are random responses given by our WILD women when they found out what swim wave they would be in. Sorry ladies...I had to post...it was just too funny...AND exciting!

"Woo Hoo! Pearl Purple 8:20AM....anyone with me? I know Ramona is!!" Jenny

"Bless you, bless you. I am NOT in the last wave! Really DON’T have to worry about the swim cutoff! People, I am VERY RELIEVED about this! Lorrie, I think Karen R. and Celeste are in your wave." Karen L.

"Haha! I echo Karen's email!!! Wooohooo!!!" Lyndsay

"Okay, this is really exciting. it just got REAL on a whole other level! And the uniforms are coming in this week...wow!" Mari

"You know what I think is funny is that I’m in the oldest women’s wave. I never considered myself old. I really still don’t, but it just cracks me up." Lorrie

"I'm in the Pearl Purple 8:20 Athena group. Thank god it isn't the last group. What was that book, something about 'if I was young again I would wear more purple." Christina

"The fact that I am sandwiched between men a little older and men a little younger is not completely lost on me:)
Wave 5 Fluo Pink 7:45.
Agreed about not being the last wave. This gives me more time for the rest of the race and means that I won't be scooped up on the course in the white pick up truck and driven to the finish line. Even if I'm crawling, I want to finish!!!! Yay!" Kathleen

"Yup, I m in 3! Perfect!" Celeste

"I'm going to draft off of Celeste during the swim. First, I'm going to lasso her with a rope---Texas style and have her pull me along." Lorrie-in response to being with Celeste, our swim coach, in wave 3.

"How crazy is this, I"m already counting back 3 hours and thinking about my pre race meal and I haven't even left San Francisco yet!
For those in Wave 5, let's meet in the Hampton Inn lobby at 4:45am for instant oatmeal!" Kathleen

"Okay, on this one I laughed OUT LOUD!!! The visual is awesome!!!!!! I will think of it while I'm swimming, 2 waves back!!!" Mari-in response to Lorrie's lasso comment

"I am already packed!" Celeste

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Funny Email Exchanges