Going with the Flow….

0 comments

September 25, 2009
Sarah W.


I’ve learned in life, and throughout this past year in training that you kinda have to just go with the flow….
Things happen that you don’t predict and although timing might be bad, you have to move forward and work with what you can.
I had a gastroparesis attack a few weeks ago that has set me back in training. I get these attacks about once or twice a year and of course it had to come a month and half before our race! But I am slowly recovering and will be back to training hopefully this week!
I also have hurt my hip (another frustrating thing so close to the race!) and will probably not be able to do the run. At first I was extremely upset. I thought I have put so much hard work in this past year, and now I can’t even do the whole race! But again, I realized you gotta go with the flow. There is nothing I can do about it now, so I will go to Austin and have the best swim and bike of my life!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Going with the Flow….