New T3!

0 comments

August 10, 2009
Jenna


Hello Everyone. I am Jenna Cohrs. I am a T3 supporter of Jennifer Ahn and the Team Wild. She and I have a friendship grown out of being active together over the past year. We actually meet in boxing class.
I am just coming off of an injury, dislocated elbow riding my bike May 15th. The Dr. gave me clearance to start working out again Aug 1st. So, last week was my first week working out again! It was amazing to get my entire body moving in action. I am a Corporate Pilot, so my challeneges with training are going to be finding ways to make it work while travelling and getting my entire body back into the game. I was in Los Angeles last week, I was surprised to find the hotel gym actually had a functional bike to use to get some biking in. I was too chicken to go across the street to the beach to get actual open water swim time in. All though, I did have a few nice long runs outside around Marina Del Rey, California.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ New T3!